- Professor, Howard Hughes International Scholar
- National Genomics Laboratory for Biodiversity
- Center for Research and Advanced Studies (CINVESTAV)
Edificio Langebio A, Laboratorio 4
Km 9.6 Libramiento Norte Carretera Irapuato-Leon
- Irapuato, Guanajuato
- [email protected]
- Research field
- Cell Biology; Structural Biology
- Award year
- Country of origin
- Mentor name
- Thomas E. Ellenberger, Ph.D.
My laboratory uses a multidisciplinary approach to understand the mechanisms of nucleic acid replication and transcription in the mitochondria.Our goal is to establish links between defects in mitochondrial DNA metabolism and diseases.