- Associate Professor
- Laboratory of Experimental Neuropathology
- Center for Biological Sciences
- Av. Perimtral S/N
- [email protected]
- Research field
- Award year
- Country of origin
- Mentor name
- David W. Marshak, Ph.D.
My research is focused on understanding neuron distribution in relation to visual requirements. We use various species, such as the tyrant flycatcher a predominantly insectivorous passerine birds that exhibits a plethora of stereotyped prey capture techniques, to better understand neuronal organization as it relates to vision.
1997 Search Pew Fellows
- Juan Marcello Antonelli Anativia, Ph.D.
- Maria Isabel Nogueira Cano, Ph.D.
- María Fernanda Ceriani, Ph.D.
- Thalia Fernandez, Ph.D.
- Refugio García-Villegas, Ph.D.
- Carlos Henrique Inacio Ramos, Ph.D.
- Enrique Alejandro Reynaud Garza, Ph.D.
- Vanessa Sperandio, Ph.D.
- Erica Werner, Ph.D.
- Elizabeth Sumi Yamada, M.D., Ph.D.