Stat: 44 percent: The percentage of Americans who say the COVID-19 outbreak has changed their lives in a major way.
Story: From how we work, socialize, and even pray, the coronavirus has upturned American life. The Pew Research Center’s Claudia Deane summarizes recent survey findings, including Americans’ views of the impact on their daily life, their concerns about the economy, and trust levels in government and the health system.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- With Billions Confined to Their Homes Worldwide, Which Living Arrangements Are Most Common?
- Americans Turn to Technology During COVID-19 Outbreak, Say Outage Would Be a Problem
- Most Americans Say Coronavirus Has Impacted Their Lives
- People Financially Affected by COVID-19 Outbreak Are Experiencing More Psychological Distress Than Others
- Urban Residents in States Hit Hard By COVID-19 Most Likely to See It as a Threat to Daily Life
- U.S. Public Sees Multiple Threats From the Coronavirus—and Concerns Are Growing