09/26/2011 - Over the life the Pew Financial Reform Project, there was significant media coverage generated by the project's work. The following are a few such items.
Pew is no longer active in this line of work, but for more information, visit the main Pew Financial Reform page.
- Make Haste Slowly, Martin Baily, Charles Taylor and Peter Wallison, The Washington Post, July 24, 2009
- Word of Assurance on Consumer Loans, Charles Taylor, Director, Pew Financial Reform Project, Letter to the Editor, Financial Times, November 10, 2009. (Subscription required)
- Interview, Bloomberg TV, Reforming Financial Regulation, Adam Posen and Charles Taylor, July 24, 2010
- Interview, CNBC, Americans and Financial Reform, Charles Taylor, March 25, 2010
- Interview, Public News Service, “Poll: 6 in 10 Surveyed See Wall St. Reform as Priority,” Gordon McDonald, May 17, 2010
- Interview, Marketplace, “How the Dodd-Frank Rules Are Made,” Charles Taylor, July 21, 2011