Pew and NPR Financial Reform Conversation
August 27, 2009
The Pew Charitable Trusts
901 E Street, NW
Washington, DC 20004
The Pew Charitable Trusts and NPR have organized an event to discuss financial reform and the need to create a fair, competitive, stable financial system for the 21st Century.
NPR’s Planet Money team, Adam Davidson and Alex Blumberg, will moderate the lively and engaging conversation, which will feature expert members of the Financial Reform Project Task Force:
- Martin Baily, The Brookings Institution
- Charles Calomiris, Columbia University
- Robert Litan, The Kauffman Foundation
- Alice Rivlin, The Brookings Institution
- Charles Taylor, The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Peter Wallison, The American Enterprise Institute
These conversations will be featured on NPR’s Planet Money podcast and blog. Portions may be broadcast as part of the Planet Money series on NPR programs.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Cocktail Reception
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM Discussions
For more information, please contact Monica Hernandez at email@example.com.