Carbon Market Insights 2008
November 12, 2008
- November 14, 2008
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road, NW
Washington, DC 20008
The Pew Center on Global Climate Change and Point Carbon invite you to Carbon Market Insights Americas 2008, taking place in the heart of political decision making, the week following the U.S. presidential election.
The event will involve key decision makers in the forthcoming U.S. Administration and Congress and provide participants with a fresh analysis on climate policy and carbon markets in North America. It will offer key insights into how federal policy changes are likely to affect regional cap-and-trade schemes in North America, the global carbon market, and emissions trading around the world.
Featuring the following confirmed speakers:
- Keynote: Tom Friedman, New York Times Columnist and Pulitzer Prize Winning Author
- Larry Schweiger, President & CEO of National Wildlife Federation
- Janice Adair, Chair, Western Climate Initiative
- Mary Nichols, Chairman, California Air Resources Board
- Peter Zapfel, Directorate General for Environment, European Commission
- ...and many more
Click here to register and to get more information about the Carbon Market Insights Americas 2008 conference.