Humberto Cruzblanca, Ph.D.
- Center for Biomedical Research
- University of Colima
- Av. 25 de Julio 965
- Col. Villas San Sebastian
- Research Field
- Physiology; Biophysics
- Award Year
- Country Of Origin
- Mentor Name
- Bertil Hille, Ph.D.
The goal of my laboratory is to identify neuronal mechanisms and biochemical pathways underlying the regulation of ion channels for 7-TM receptors and drugs. The main projects in my lab include:
1) Understanding the mechanisms of action of antidepressants drugs on neurons.
2) Understanding the role of G gamma subunits in the modulation of calcium channels.
3) Understanding the modulation of potassium channels by angiotensin II.