Pew works to promote an ecosystem-based approach to fishery management along the U.S. West Coast by making sure we leave enough forage fish in the water as critical prey for marine wildlife, protecting ecologically sensitive areas, and reducing the number of animals unintentionally killed in fishing gear, commonly referred to as bycatch.
MEET OUR TEAM
- Lee Crockett, Director, U.S. Oceans
- Paul Shively, Manager, U.S. Oceans, Pacific
- Tom Rudolph, Officer, U.S. Oceans
- Gillian Lyons, Officer, U.S. Oceans, Pacific
- Steve Marx, Officer, U.S. Oceans, Pacific
- Tara Brock, Senior Associate, U.S. Oceans, Pacific