Thank you for your interest in the Health Impact Project.
No funding opportunities are currently available.
Please contact email@example.com or 202-540-6012 with questions.
The Health Impact Project offers funding to communities and organizations seeking to promote the consideration of health in policy and decision-making. Eligibility varies based on the specific call for proposals (CFP). See below for information about previous CFPs. To be informed of future funding opportunities, sign up for the mailing list.
2015 Call for Proposals
- Read the 2015 CFP. (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions. (PDF)
- Webinar slides. (PDF)
- Webinar recording: Audio.
2014 Call for Proposals
- Read more about the 2014 CFP. (PDF)
- Listen to the Demonstration Project webinar (slides).
- Listen to the HIA Program Grant webinar (slides).
- Learn about HIA Programs and HIA-based tools and approaches.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions for demonstration projects or HIA program grants.
2012 Call for Proposals
- Read more about the 2012 CFP. (PDF)
2011 Call for Proposals
- Read more about the 2011 CFP. (PDF)