Thank you for your interest in the Health Impact Project.
Please contact email@example.com or 202-540-6012 with questions.
The Health Impact Project offers funding to communities and organizations seeking to promote the consideration of health in policy and decision-making. Eligibility varies based on the specific call for proposals (CFP). See below for information about previous CFPs.
2017 Call for Proposals
2015 Call for Proposals
- Read the 2015 CFP. (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions. (PDF)
- Webinar slides. (PDF)
- Webinar recording: Audio.
2014 Call for Proposals
- Read more about the 2014 CFP. (PDF)
- Listen to the Demonstration Project webinar (slides).
- Listen to the HIA Program Grant webinar (slides).
- Learn about HIA Programs and HIA-based tools and approaches.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions for demonstration projects or HIA program grants.
2012 Call for Proposals
- Read more about the 2012 CFP. (PDF)
2011 Call for Proposals
- Read more about the 2011 CFP. (PDF)