The Clean Energy Initiative is working to accelerate the clean energy economy for its national security, economic and environmental benefits. The initiative promotes the adoption of key changes to U.S. energy policy in four sectors: industry, utilities, transportation and research.
Specifically, Pew will build support for:
- Increasing fuel economy and encouraging the adoption of electric vehicles.
- Ensuring that the U.S. electric and industrial sectors are cleaner and more efficient.
- Fostering U.S. innovation through expanded energy research and development.
- Phyllis Cuttino, Director, Clean Energy
- Jessica Lubetsky, Officer, Clean Energy
- Tom Swanson, Officer, Clean Energy
- Joseph Dooley, Officer, Clean Energy
- Lynn Abramson, Senior Associate, Clean Energy
- Sarah Greene, Associate, Clean Energy
- Trisch Curtis, Administrative Assistant, Clean Energy