Spotlight on Nature's Best Photography Contest
Your Wilderness - August 2013
- Message from Mike: Refreshingly Wild
- Action Alert: Protect the Boulder-White Clouds
- Featured Wilderness: West Virginia's Cranberry Wilderness
- Spotlight On: Wilderness Photography Contest
- In Congress: Wilderness Action Heats Up
The official photography contest of the 50th Anniversary of the Wilderness Act closes Sept. 3!
Photographers can enter up to 20 total images in four categories: scenic landscape, wildlife, people in wilderness, and most inspirational moment.
Winning entries will be displayed at the Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History in Washington beginning in fall 2014.
For more information, please visit the contest website.